07 September, 2014

September is Self care month

I'm on a mission this month to look after myself. I've decided to listen to what my body is telling me for once. I'm not on a health kick or a diet (although I hope I do lose a few kilos as a result) 

For example, the past few evenings when  I was about to pour myself a soft drink, I stopped and thought about what I really wanted. I was thirsty and my body was craving water so I poured myself a big glass and enjoyed it. Today my body told me it needed a caramel slice and I enjoyed that sucker down to the last crumb!

I intend to walk as often as I can, get more sleep and eat less. I want to slow down, look around me and in me too. And I hope my body appreciates it.

So, if you think it's a good idea, I've got a free 'self care September' desktop wallpaper for you if you want to come along on this journey with me. 



Here's one that you can use as a wallpaper for your pc/laptop;


And because what I'm going to do to help myself isn't always the best for everyone, here's a blank one for you to add your own ideas...


So, to use these just right click the image and click on  'save image as' and then once you've got the saved image you can save as desktop.

I hope these are of use to you, I've got it printed out and stuck to my wall so I can remind myself of my promise.

Take care,
Jacqui xx

No comments:

Post a Comment